• Each oral
presentation will last 15 mins (12 min talk + 3 min Q&A)
• Each presenter must give the powerpoint file to our staff to load on the computer in advance (during coffee or lunch breaks)
• Each presenter fills out the information about speaker's biography (a speaker's form will be given in the registration package)
• Due to the limitation of time, each presenter must manage the time strictly
• We will provide the poster
boards. They are in portrait orientation (see figures below) and
suitable for handling A1 size posters ONLY. The poster materials may
ONLY be affixed with tape, NO PINS. We will provide you with
adhesive tape at the registration desk.
• We will collect the poster at the registration desk, and put up your poster on the specified boards.
• All poster presenters are expected to stand at their posters during the poster session time to discuss the content with delegates. Posters can also be viewed during the coffee breaks. Presenters may also wish to stand by their poster during these times in case delegates wish to discuss the content.
• Posters will be removed after the poster session.
All presentation rooms are equipped with a screen, an LCD projector, and a laptop computer installed with PowerPoint software. You will be able to insert your USB flash drive into the computer and double click on your presentation to open it in PowerPoint. We recommend that you bring two copies of your presentation in case of one fails. You may also link your own laptop computer to the projector cable, however if you use your own Mac please ensure you have the requisite connector.
Session Chairs are
asked to introduce themselves and other speakers (briefly), and
ensure that the session begins and ends on time, and that the time
is divided fairly between the presentations.
Each presenter should have about 15 minutes in which to present his or her paper, and respond to any questions.
Participants are requested to arrive in a timely fashion for all addresses, whether to their own, or to those of other presenters. Presenters are reminded that the time slots should be divided fairly and equally between the number of presentations, and that they should not overrun. The session chair is asked to assume this timekeeping role.